The Legislative Action Center serves as a hub for different advocacy material links and resources, including fact sheets, talking points, sample letters and background information
Grassroots Action Resources for County Officials
- Find Your Legislator
- 2021-2022 Members of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- 2021-2022 Members of the Pennsylvania Senate
- 2021-2022 Legislative Committee Chairs
- Newly Elected Members of the General Assembly (For the 2021-2022 Session)
- Pennsylvania General Assembly Website
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- How to Read a Bill
Resources by Topic
CCAP's membership-selected priorities are the areas of primary legislative focus that guide the organization's activities with legislators. They are revised annually to stay current with ever-changing issues and concerns and to help counties continually provide critical services.
Get the latest news on the Pennsylvania State Budget.