The Unified Case Management System for county criminal justice agencies provides state-of-the-art technology services and solutions that unite criminal justice databases and agencies with the objectives of improving data management, creating efficiency and reducing costs.
Unify your data and streamline communications with our integrated criminal justice modules and programs. UCM delivers counties a secure, fully-managed solution that supports a mobile workforce and includes help desk services.
- Can be hosted internally by a county or in a shared resource environment
- National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) compliant
- Provides the ability to take forms offline on mobile devices for remote entry and scheduled synchronization
- Wizard driven reporting for business, non-technical users
- Tool/technology can be internalized in the county and expanded into other departments/areas
- Facilitates communication with low-risk offenders via external facing web-based communication modules.
- Facilitates surveys and assessments to assist with classification and risk assessments.
- Built-In functionality to exchange data with other systems
- An option to have the applications hosted by a CCAP trusted private cloud
- The ability to implement a product (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) that can be used by the county technology department to develop other non-criminal justice applications. This gives the county an option for less expensive and more controllable software development.
- Statewide efforts to share data between participating counties.
- UCM can be accessed on smartphones or tablet devices with access to the Internet.
We currently have 27 Counties Utilizing at least one of the UCM programs!