Exhibit Booth Registration
The CCAP Annual Conference and Trade Show features more than 70 exhibit spaces for vendors who do business with Pennsylvania counties. There is designated time with vendors built into the Conference agenda. Several prize drawings also occur in the exhibit hall. Come and see for yourself why this is a great opportunity to meet and identify new clients, build local government relationships and renew existing ones!
Exhibitor and Booth Registration
*PLEASE NOTE: At this time, exhibit space is filled to capacity and online registration is closed for exhibiting vendors. If you are interested in exhibiting at the 2022 trade show, please contact Mandi Glantz to be added to a wait list should space become available. Or you are welcome to register to attend as a non-exhibiting vendor at this year's Conference.
Each booth space purchase includes:
- 8' x 8' booth area with a 6' table, one space may be purchased per firm.
- Two individual Conference registrations (trade show only or full Conference) for exhibiting personnel
- Wireless internet service is complimentary
- For electricity, exhibitors must contract with the Lancaster County Convention Center directly; forms are available in your exhibitor service packet after your booth is reserved
- Monday's continental breakfast, luncheon and prize drawings are held in the Exhibit Hall to help drive traffic to your booth
- Exhibitors are invited to decorate their booth to the theme of the 2022 Conference - Explore the Past, Look to the Future!
Registration does not include hotel room. After you have registered for the Conference, be sure to make your overnight room reservation with the Lancaster Marriott.
Booth fees vary dependent upon whether your firm is an associate member vendor, and if you are coming for the trade show only or staying for the full Conference. See the 2022 CCAP Exhibit Hall Rates (PDF) to determine booth cost.
Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-paid basis (booth location assignments are only granted after registration AND payment is received).
Information for Registered Exhibitors
- CCAP 2022 Exhibitor Contract (PDF)
Rules, regulations and policies
- 2022 CCAP Exhibit Hall Rates (PDF)
- Exhibitor Personnel Changes (PDF)
- Current Exhibit Hall Layout (PDF)
- Booth Selection Form
To select your preferred booth location in the Exhibit Hall ; to be completed only after registration AND payment has been provided for booth space.
There are 72 booths on the exhibit floor that measure 8' deep by 8' wide and include one 6' black skirted table, two chairs, a head sign and a wastebasket. The 8' high back drape for booth spaces will be alternating red, white, black and beige backwall to honor our stay in the Red Rose City of Lancaster, PA.
The exhibit area has standard facility carpeting. Exhibitors may purchase alternate carpeting, electricity and additional furniture using the electronic Exhibitor Service Kit (PDF). The Conference facility has complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in the exhibit area. Electricity and alternate carpeting or furniture for booth spaces is NOT included in the booth registration fee.
Please contact General Exposition Services at (610) 495-8866 and mention you are attending the CCAP Annual Conference and Trade Show if you have questions regarding drayage services or orders.
The order deadline is July 25, 2022.
Please understand that we must adhere to the deadlines and policies below in order to ensure accurate registration and hotel planning. Advance payment of all fees is required prior to the Conference. No badges will be issued until payment in full is received. Registrations are transferable to another individual prior to the Conference start date; registered no-shows will be billed.
Cancellations must be submitted via email to Jeannette Hunter and must be received by 4 p.m. on July 22, 2022 to qualify for a refund. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. A $50 administrative fee will be deducted for each refund requested. Cancellations received after the July 22 deadline are not refundable. Registrations are transferable to another individual. Regardless of initial method of payment, all refunds are issued via a CCAP check.
Cancellation of Booth Space: Cancellations must be submitted via email to Mandi Glantz and must be received by 4 p.m. on July 8, 2022 to qualify for a refund. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. A $50 administrative fee will be deducted from each refund. Cancellations received between 4 p.m. on July 8 and 4 p.m. on July 22 will also be subject to an additional cancellation fee of 20 percent of the booth space purchase price. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 4 p.m. on July 22.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Sunday, August 7
- 2 - 6 p.m.: Exhibitor Registration and Setup
Monday, August 8
- 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.: Conference Registration
- 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.: Exhibit Hall Open
- 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.: Continental Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall
- 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.: Opening General Session
- 11 a.m.: CCAP Prize Drawings in the Exhibit Hall
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.: Lunch with CCAP's Exhibitors
- 12:45 p.m.: CCAP Prize Drawings in the Exhibit Hall
- 1:30 - 3 p.m.: Breakout Sessions I
- 3 - 3:30 p.m.: Break in Exhibit Hall
- 3:15 p.m.: CCAP and Exhibitor Prize Drawings
- 3:45 p.m.: Exhibit Hall Closes
- 3:45 - 5:30 p.m.: Exhibitor Teardown
- 3:45 - 5 p.m.: District Meetings (county members only)
- 6 p.m.: CS McKee Evening Event
Sponsorship opportunities are available to interested vendors. The sponsorship contract must be submitted by July 22. After July 22, please contact Mandi Glantz to confirm availability of benefits. Access the sponsorship opportunities on the Sponsorships and Vendor Opportunities page.
Hospitality events may be booked directly with with the host property - Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square. Access information on hospitality functions on the Sponsorships and Vendor Opportunities page.