Wednesday, April 24, 2019Time:
8:30 AM -
Registration Opens: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM
FREE to members of PCoRP and PComp. Nonmember $60 per attendee or $40 each for a group of three or more.
The leading cause of injury and death in the workplace are motor vehicle accidents. In addition, motor vehicle accidents come with a hefty cost to the counties. A defensive driving safety program can reduce risk, lower expenses and keep your employees safer on the road. If you on occasion drive a county owned vehicle or if you drive your private vehicle on county business, this course is for you!
Defensive Driving Safety Training has proven to be an effective solution to:
• Controlling liability costs associated with work-related vehicle crashes
• Reduce insurance premiums and fleet repair bills
• Reduce motor vehicle incident rates
• Decrease workers’ compensation claims
• Improve productivity by keeping employees safe, on and off the job
The DDC is taught in a classroom setting with no more than 40 individuals in each workshop to ensure personal attention to each attendee.
INSTRUCTOR: Kelly Kyzer, Risk Control Specialist, CCAP and Certified DDC Instructor
Event Category: Glimpse Workshop