County Related Entities (CRE’s)

While CCAP’s role is focused on providing services to counties, we know that counties use various mechanisms to deliver services. Often this involves creating new entities, sometimes with other counties. Many refer to these as joinders, but this can also include separate non-profit or intergovernmental cooperative entities. We call these CRE’s, and several of our insurance programs can assist CRE’s with their risks.

Specifically, our programs for these types of insurance can provide coverage for CRE’s:

Each program has its own underwriting guidelines. For example, to become part of PCoRP a CRE has to show it has governmental immunity.

CRE’s interested in a proposal from one of CCAP’s programs should contact us at