The CCAP Web Services Program is a program to help support counties in their efforts to have and maintain a Web presence.
The following benefits are included in the Web Services Program:
- Site Hosting: CCAP is positioned to assure availability of your Website.
- Software Support: CCAP currently uses Microsoft SharePoint. CCAP staff provides a predetermined number of hours to assist counties in their design and development efforts.
- Software Training: CCAP Staff assists in providing and coordinating training efforts to assure each customer can manage their own Website content.
- Software Help Desk: CCAP staff provides a predetermined number of hours for help desk services to each customer.
- Administrative Services: These services include reporting, statistics, and any technological upgrades or advancements.
ALL of the above services are defined through a SLA (Service Level Agreement).