CCAP is proud to sponsor the U.S. Communities™ Government Purchasing Alliance. U.S. Communities is the leading national government purchasing cooperative that reduces the costs of goods and services by aggregating the purchasing power of public agencies nationwide. U.S. Communities provides participants with access to a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with national suppliers that have committed to providing their lowest overall public agency pricing.
The program offers:
- No User Fees – no costs or fees to participate.
- Best Overall Supplier Government Pricing – by combining the potential cooperative purchasing power of up to 90,000 public agencies, you are able to access the best overall supplier government pricing.
- Quality Brands – thousands of the best brands in a wide variety of categories, services and solutions.
- Integrity and Experience – unlike other government cooperative purchasing organizations, U.S. Communities national government purchasing cooperative is founded by 4 national sponsors and over 90 state, city and regional organizations.
- Oversight by Public Purchasing Professionals – our third party audits on contracts ensure that program pricing commitments are met, with benchmark analyses against other suppliers and retailers to guarantee participants the best overall value.
- The ONLY cooperative purchasing program founded by NACo, The National League of Cities, the Association of School Business Officials and the US Conference of Mayors.
Get started with U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Cooperative today! to participate with U.S. Communities government purchasing cooperative now – it’s quick, easy and completely free – and learn how to purchase under any of our competitively solicited contracts.
to participate with U.S. Communities government purchasing cooperative now – it’s quick, easy and completely free – and learn how to purchase under any of our competitively solicited contracts. Learn more.