Description and History | Membership Listing | Staff
Insurance Programs Home Page
CCAP's program, which is endorsed by the Pennsylvania Association of County Affiliated Homes (PACAH), provides PACAH member nursing homes with surety bonds as required by federal law.
Underwritten by an A+15 U "Superior" AM Best-rated surety company, two year bonds are issued for each facility naming the residents as obligee. The bond must be written for an amount representing 100% patient trust funds at any one time. The program has saved members significant dollars since its inception April 1, 1997. The premium is payable annual or two years prepaid, which results in additional cost savings.
- Adams County: Greene Acres, Adams County Home
- Allegheny County: John J. Kane Regional Center
- Armstrong County: Armstrong County Health Center
- Beaver County: Friendship Ridge
- Berks County: Berks County Home, Berks Heim
- Bradford County: Bradford County Manor
- Butler County Affiliate: QCF/ Saxony Health Center
- Butler County: Sunnyview Home
- Carbon County: Weatherwood Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Center
- Centre County: Centre Crest
- Chester County: Pocopson Home
- Clearfield County: DuBois Nursing Home
- Clinton County: Susque-View Home, Inc.
- Crawford County: Crawford County Care Center
- Cumberland County: Claremont Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Erie County: Pleasant Ridge Manor (East & West)
- Franklin County: Falling Springs Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Jefferson County: Jefferson Manor Health Center
- Lebanon County: Cedar Haven Nursing Home
- Lehigh County: Cedarbrook Nursing Homes
- Monroe County: Pleasant Valley Manor, Inc.
- Northampton County: Gracedale
- Philadelphia County: Philadelphia Nursing Home
- Schuylkill County: Rest Haven Nursing Home
- Warren County: Rouse Warren County Home
- Wayne County: Wayne Woodlands Manor
- Westmoreland County: Westmoreland Manor
- York County: Pleasant Acres Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
For more information contact Christie Ward, Captive Programs Manager at (800) 895-9039.