Online registration is now closed. Please register on-site at the CCAP Registration Desk at the Lancaster County Convention Center and Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square. Registration will be open:
- Sunday, August 3 from noon to 7 p.m., Freedom Hall Prefunction Area, Level E
- Monday, August 4 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Freedom Hall Prefunction Area, Level E
- Tuesday, August 5, 8 to 11 a.m., Federal Room Prefunction Area, Level 2
- Wednesday, August 6, 8 to 11:30 a.m., Federal Room Prefunction Area, Level 2
*Booth Space in the CCAP Trade Show: At this late date, please contact Mandi Glantz at (717) 526-1010 x 3339 to confirm booth availability and options. The Exhibitor Directory (PDF) has already gone to print and booths reserved from this point on will not be included in that listing for Conference attendees.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Advance payment of all fees is required prior to the Conference. No booth assignments will be made and no badges or meal tickets will be issued until payment in full is received. Registrations are transferable to another individual prior to the Conference start date; registered no-shows will be billed.
Cancellations must be submitted via email to Jeannette Hunter and must be received by 4 p.m. on July 25, 2014 to qualify for a refund. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. A $50 administrative fee will be deducted from each refund requested. Cancellations received after the July 25 deadline are not refundable. Registrations are transferable to another individual.
Cancellation of Booth Space: Cancellations must be submitted via email to Mandi Glantz and must be received by 4 p.m. on July 7, 2014. no telephone cancellations will be accepted. A $50 administrative fee will be deducted for each refund requested. Cancellations received after July 7 will be subject to an administrative fee of 20 percent of the booth space purchase price.
Additional information is available for registered exhibitors regarding the booth selection process and drayage services such as electricity, shipping, etc.
The deadline to register with the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and receive the discounted room rate of $149 per room, per night single, double, triple or quadruple occupancy was July 3, 2014 or until sold out. Currently, Saturday and Sunday night are sold out at the Marriott. Before you make a reservation, please call the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square’s reservation line at (717) 239-1600 and check the room block for the CCAP Annual Conference. The room block allotment on Saturday and Sunday could change at any time depending on any cancellations the hotel receives.
CCAP does have overflow room blocks set up at the DoubleTree Resort and the Lancaster Arts Hotel in Lancaster. Both hotels will honor our $149 Conference rate until the July 3 cut off date. The hotels are located a few miles from the Lancaster County Convention Center. For reservations at the DoubleTree, please call (717) 464-2711 and use our room block code of "AAP". For the Lancaster Arts Hotel, please use this reservation link for CCAP.
Direct Bill Information for Counties at the Marriott: Payment with a credit card is preferred for hotel reservations, but if your county's attendees require a direct bill process, you can "hold" your room by providing a credit card number. Please include a note in the "Comment Box" that states you will send a direct bill letter from your county and list the county staff authorized under the direct bill account and the specific charges that are permitted on this account (i.e. room, tax, meals, etc.). Please send the letter on your county's letterhead directly to Deb Crum at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, 25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603. You will also need to complete and submit the Marriott's direct bill application (PDF). Questions can be directed to Deb Crum at (717) 207-4010.
The CCAP Annual Awards (PDF), County Newsletter Awards of Excellence (PDF) and Excellence in Websites Award (PDF) will be presented at the Annual Banquet on Tuesday, August 5.
- Evening Entertainment, Monday August 4 - A Conference-wide event that includes an old-fashioned train ride, dinner and music, compliments of C.S. McKee. L.P. will be held on Monday, August 4 at 6 p.m. for all registered Conference attendees. Transportation will be provided. Dress is summer casual. Please RSVP directly to Rob Rossi at email@example.com to confirm participation.
- Fun Run, Tuesday August 5 - Our annual noncompetitive run/walk will be departing Tuesday morning, August 5 at 6:30 a.m. from the Marriott's main lobby. The walk/run will be held at the Lancaster County Central Park. Sign up at the CCAP registration desk on-site at the Conference. Map of Fun Run (PDF)
- Lancaster County Tour, Tuesday August 5, noon to 5 p.m. - Conference attendees can register to participate in a Tuesday afternoon tour at an additional cost. On August 5, the tour will visit the Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Spooky Nook Sports and Brubaker Farms.
- Annual Golf Tournament, Tuesday, August 5 - The annual golf tournament will be held Tuesday, August 5 at Meadia Heights Golf Club compliments of Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services, Inc., Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, Inc. and Scott + Scott Attorneys at Law, LLP. A putting contest will be held compliments of CGL Companies and a longest drive contest compliments of Buchart-Horn, Inc. There is no cost for CCAP registered county members and guests. Vendors pay an additional fee. Please RSVP directly to Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services, Inc. to confirm participation by completing the registration forms below:
County Member Golf Registration (PDF)
Vendor Golf Registration (PDF)
- Sporting Clay Tournament, Tuesday August 5 - The sporting clay tournament will be held Tuesday, August 5 at the Palmyra Sportsmen's Club compliments of StoneRidge Investment Partners, LLC, Peirce Park Group, Federated Investors, Inc. and Maher Duessel, CPAs. There is no cost for CCAP registered county members and guests. Vendors pay an additional fee. Transportation will be provided. Please RSVP directly to Craig Moyer to confirm participation.
For more information on Lancaster County and the surrounding countryside, please visit:
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSORSC.S. McKee, L.P.
Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP