- County Member Online Registration
Promo: Register four county members online and CCAP will reimburse the county for the fourth person after the Conference. Get four registrations for the price of three!
Discount: There is a discounted fee for Conference registrations received before June 30.
- Vendor/Exhibitor Online Registration
Purchase booth space or register a non-exhibitor (no booth) to attend the Conference. Booths are available on a first-come, first-paid basis. A booth selection form will be sent to you upon completion of this online registration and submission of payment for booth space. Booth space must be reserved by July 11, 2014 for your firm to be included in the directory of exhibitors distributed on-site.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Advance payment of all fees is required prior to the Conference. No booth assignments will be made and no badges or meal tickets will be issued until payment in full is received. Registrations are transferable to another individual prior to the Conference start date; registered no-shows will be billed.
Cancellations must be submitted via email to Jeannette Hunter and must be received by 4 p.m. on July 25, 2014 to qualify for a refund. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. A $50 administrative fee will be deducted from each refund requested. Cancellations received after the July 25 deadline are not refundable. Registrations are transferable to another individual.
Cancellation of Booth Space: Cancellations must be submitted via email to Mandi Glantz and must be received by 4 p.m. on July 7, 2014. no telephone cancellations will be accepted. A $50 administrative fee will be deducted for each refund requested. Cancellations received after July 7 will be subject to an administrative fee of 20 percent of the booth space purchase price.
C.S. McKee, L.P.
Additional information is available for registered exhibitors regarding the booth selection process and drayage services such as electricity, shipping, etc.
The deadline to register with the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and receive the discounted room rate of $149 per room, per night single, double, triple or quadruple occupancy is July 3, 2014 or until sold out, whichever comes first. If you are unable to complete an online reservation or to inquire about space availability in the Conference room block, please call the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square reservation line at (717) 239-1600 and let the reservationist know you are attending the CCAP Annual Conference.
Direct Bill Information for Counties: Payment with a credit card is preferred for hotel reservations, but if your county's attendees require a direct bill process, you can "hold" your room by providing a credit card number. Please include a note in the "Comment Box" that states you will send a direct bill letter from your county and list the county staff authorized under the direct bill account and the specific charges that are permitted on this account (i.e. room, tax, meals, etc.). Please send the letter on your county's letterhead directly to Deb Crum at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, 25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603. You will also need to complete and submit the Marriott's direct bill application (PDF). Questions can be directed to Deb Crum at (717) 207-4010.
Awards will be presented at the Annual Banquet on Tuesday, August 5:
ROAD AND BRIDGE SAFETY IMPROVEMENT AWARD
Each year CCAP, the Pennsylvania Highway Information Association (PHIA) and PennDOT recognize the best road safety and bridge improvement projects undertaken by municipalities across the state. Awards are presented during the CCAP Annual Conference. More information is coming soon.
- Evening Entertainment, Monday August 4 - A Conference-wide event that includes an old-fashioned train ride, dinner and music, compliments of C.S. McKee. L.P. will be held on Monday, August 4 at 6 p.m. for all registered Conference attendees. Transportation will be provided. Dress is summer casual. Please RSVP directly to Rob Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm participation.
- Fun Run, Tuesday August 5 - Our annual noncompetitive run/walk will be departing Tuesday morning, August 5 at 6:30 a.m. from the Marriott's main lobby. The walk/run will be held at the Lancaster County Central Park. Sign up at the CCAP registration desk on-site at the Conference.
- Lancaster County Tour, Tuesday August 5, noon to 5 p.m. - Conference attendees can register to participate in a Tuesday afternoon tour at an additional cost. On August 5, the tour will visit the Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Spooky Nook Sports and Brubaker Farms. Register for the tour when completing your online registration form for the Conference.
- Annual Golf Tournament, Tuesday, August 5 - The annual golf tournament will be held Tuesday, August 5 at Meadia Heights Golf Club compliments of Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services, Inc., Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, Inc. and Scott + Scott Attorneys at Law, LLP. A putting contest will be held compliments of CGL Companies and a longest drive contest compliments of Buchart-Horn, Inc. There is no cost for CCAP registered county members and guests. Vendors pay an additional fee. Transportation will be provided. Please RSVP directly to Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services, Inc. to confirm participation by completing the registration forms below:
County Member Golf Registration (PDF)
Vendor Golf Registration (PDF)
For more information on Lancaster County and the surrounding countryside, please visit:
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSORS
Vendors are welcome to register as sponsors for this event by reviewing the sponsorship opportunities (PDF) and completing the sponsorship contract (PDF). If submitting a sponsorship contract after July 11, 2014, please confirm with CCAP the availability of including your firm name or logo in sponsor materials as items begin to go to print at that time.